Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My First Entry as a Blogger

Wow! My first entry as a blogger! I never thought I would see the day! This blog was originally going to be a joke, but decorating it was so fun, I decided to make it official! I don't know how often I will blog,(hopefully I will do it more than my mother who only does it once a year), but I love sharing my opinion, so why not blast it into cyber space!

For those who have wanted me to start sharing my conversations with my grandma, I have decided to post my "Convos with Con" on this blog. I will also post recaps of TV shows, including but not limited to Teen Wolf,(oh yes Cindy that will be happening), Vampire Diaries, (when it comes back), and possibly The Bachelor/Bachelorette, but my cousin Jenna posts about that show and I really don't think I can compete with her commentary.

While I am here in California, I might post funny things that happen at work, or with the family (maybe I can make up in that area where my mom has lacked. Ha ha just kidding Mom, you are great!)

Well that's all for now. We will see how well I can keep up this blog. Time will tell!

1 comment:

  1. YES!! I am SO EXCITED about this. I will be your number 1 follower all day, every day. OH and yes, your blog is very cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete